SCADADroid® Alarm Dialer
- Voice/SMS text/email/smartphone app alerts
- Works with or without existing SCADA communications
- Optional MQTT broker services to minimize data usage
- Modbus TCP/IP clients or 8 DI/1 DO and optional 2 AI
- Alarm escalation and acknowledgement (callout groups)
- Notify when PLC input triggers on/off
- Browser based configuration with optional smartphone app
- Programmable shift schedules, phone/address book
- Secure VPN server with remote access/monitoring
Each callout option can be changed securely via browser-configuration and can be any variety of voice, SMS text, or email; and each callout can be time sensitive, customized, and personalized (e.g. allowing voice at nighttime).
SCADADroid® has 4 levels of escalation which can be configured for different repeat settings:
“Send Once”: The alarm will cease after each callout group has been contacted.
“Til Acknowledged”. The system will dial all groups repeating the process back at group 1 if the callout system receives no acknowledgment code.
“Til Cleared”. The system can then restart alarms’ callout order at the first callout group while receiving acknowledgments, until the alarm has been reset
Upload or drop individual .csv configuration files or a zipped file to restore the SCADADroid® to an earlier point in time or set-up new alarms, contacts, and other configurations
Input Status is a live feed from the physical inputs on the SCADADroid®’s front panel alarm setup. Changing the state of one or more inputs will be visible on the page within moments of the change. Use the simulation Mode to imitate state changes in the inputs of real process conditions
The shift schedule determines the applicable times at which the SCADADroid® can notify its selected individual(s). When an alarm sounds, the SCADADroid® will contact the members of the current call group only if they are on shift
Testing tools is an easier way to verify network connectivity and email server settings after the cellular and LAN settings have been configured.
Several diagnostics tools are available to troubleshoot your SCADADroid® configuration such as:
- Outgoing email log
- Incoming email log
- Email service log
- Outgoing text message log
- Outgoing voice call log
- Notification service log
Never has it been easier to add hundreds of Modbus alarms when access to SCADA alarm management software is limited. Web Browser Configuration makes it possible to Map Registers and to configure new TCP devices that poll coils, inputs, or input and holding registers; it is also possible to create hundreds of alarms with read data. Beyond Alarms, Events allow for Modbus-write commands and reporting actions on Tags, MQTT Pub/Sub, Modbus-read commands, and more
SCADADroid® has 3 levels of permissions.
- Read Only: Allows access to most pages but without the ability to make changes to any alarms, users, or control
- Supervisor: Allows full control of phonebook and alarms but restricts access to system settings.
- Administrator: Full control of all settings.
Periodic notifications can provide an essential network heartbeat through assurance of network integrity. The configuration of functions facilitates documentation on alarms with timely and precise reporting
Internet Connection section allows you to configure how your SCADADroid®
is connected to the internet. Preset the preferred connection in the SCADADroid® (LAN/CELL) and determine primary and secondary communication paths, as well as what to do in the event of a primary communications failure. Preserve last known values, and conserve cellular data by way of MQTT protocol