- Publishing to PDF, JSON, and CSV formats
- 2 continuous analog inputs, along with existing 8 discrete digital inputs
- Receive daily reports via email
- Choose your monitoring and report intervals
- Modbus driver upgrade: Tags corresponding to Alarm Callouts and Events can be pinned for easy reference
- Reporting of any tag (Modbus, MQTT, input, or analog) – on a scheduled basis, or on a change in target values
- Real values instead of percentages displayed through Modbus driver tag upgrades
- Tags can be configured to MQTT protocol instead of Modbus, for a more data-rationed approach
- Last known values guarantee the survival of critical data in the case of connection failure
- App Interface programs for streamlined reporting
SCADADroid® R2+ now has a reporting function. Through the simple and straightforward web browser configuration, an administrative user can efficiently program timers or changes in tagged measurement values (triggers of your choice) to email a report to selected SCADADroid® contacts. Set the unit to log data points automatically as required, and convert them to a selected format. The SCADADroid® then emails you a report of these interruption-proof data points as scheduled in CSV, JSON, or PDF format. Tagged values on a pump, sensor, or other instrument now display real values thanks to Modbus driver improvements, and these detailed reports give you the actionable results needed for on-site or remote access response.
The reporting function works through an events licence, complimentary with purchase of a SCADADroid® unit. With the events licence installed and antecedent triggers systematically programmed on our simple web-interface – a supervisor-level user can automate documentation on virtually any process!